- 3 cups (750 mL) full-fat plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) raw sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) orange zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Chinese five-spice powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 blood or navel oranges
1) In bowl, whisk yogurt with sugar, zest, five-spice powder, and salt. Set aside.
2) Over a bowl to catch juices, cut peel, and pith away from citrus. Thinly slice fruit into wheels. Add excess juice to yogurt and stir to combine. In serving dishes, line up citrus wheels against sides of glass, dolloping flavoured yogurt into middle of glasses to hold wheels in place. Sprinkle with toasted pepitas, coconut, and mint. Refrigerate until ready to serve.